Your Career Starts Here
Traverse City Area Public Schools' Human Resources department provides services and support to all employees and applicants within our school community. Information and services are provided in a friendly, confidential and professional environment. Feel free to contact us by phone at 231.933.1710 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or comments.
Join Our Team - Apply Today
Traverse City Area Public Schools (TCAPS) is the largest district in northern Michigan and offers the area's widest variety of high quality academic and extracurricular programs. Serving nearly 10,000 students across 300 square miles of Grand Traverse, Benzie and Leelanau counties, TCAPS is home to 11 elementary schools, two middle schools, three high schools and a variety of preschool classrooms.
Starting Your Application / Finding Open Positions
- How to Apply - Start Here!
- View Past Applications
- Employment Brochure
- Guest Teaching & Subbing at TCAPS
- Fingerprint Process
- Teacher & Administrator Certification
- Employment Policies & Procedures
- Job Descriptions
- Union Contracts
- Workers Compensation
- PA 173 Evaluation Information
- Transcript/Credential Translator and Evaluation Service: If you have completed your undergraduate or graduate studies in another country and need to have your transcripts or credentials translated and/or evaluated, please visit: www.usces.org.