Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
Central Grade School PTO invites all parents to get involved in school activities and events and/or considering becoming a member of the PTO board. The PTO works throughout the year to bring quality enrichment opportunities to our students as well as raise funds for classroom support and student programming.
Some of the events include the Fall Festival, Movie Nights, Staff Appreciation Week, and Spring Bash. Your involvement and input is vital to supporting our school and students! PTO meetings are held once a month and are open to the public. All Central Grade families are encouraged to attend.
PTO Board Meetings
PTO meetings are typically held at 6:30 on the third Tuesday of the month (except December) and are open to the public. All Central Grade families are encouraged to attend. Please RSVP to PTO President at CentralPTOPresident@gmail.com if you are in need of childcare.
2016-2017 Meeting Dates
- September 19, 2017
- October 17, 2017
- November 14, 2017
- December - No Meeting
- January - 16, 2018
- February 26, 2018
- March 20, 2018
- April 17, 2018
- May 15, 2018
PTO Board Members
- President – Jaclynn Martin, CentralPTOPresident@gmail.com
- Vice President – Carrie Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary – Jodi Jocks, email@example.com
- Treasurer – Kristen Cano, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fundraising Chairperson – Carrie Johns, email@example.com,
- Communications Chairperson - Jacque Burke, CentralGradeVolunteers@gmail.