Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
Blair Elementary School PTO invites all parents to get involved in school activities and events and/or considering becoming a member of the PTO board. The PTO works throughout the year to bring quality enrichment opportunities to our students as well as raise funds for student programming. PTO meetings are held once a month and are open to the public. All Blair families are encouraged to attend. Please join us to learn more or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PTO Board Meetings
PTO meetings are held once a month and are open to the public. Meetings begin at 5:30 PM and are held in the cafeteria. Free child care and dinner is provided for families wishing to attend the meetings.
2018-2019 Meeting Dates
- September 20, 2018 - September Agenda
- October 18, 2018 - October Agenda
- November 15, 2018 November Agenda
- December 20, 2018 December Agenda
- January 17, 2019 January Agenda
- February 21, 2019 February Agenda
- March 21, 2019 March Agenda
- April 18, 2019 April Agenda
- May 23, 2019
2017-2018 Meeting Notes
For more information, please email to pto board at email@example.com.
PTO Board Members
President: Cory Dean Jr., 616.328.0511
Treasurer/Secretary: Melissa Dean, 231.218.1805