Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
Blair Elementary School PTO invites all parents to get involved in school activities and events and/or considering becoming a member of the PTO board. The PTO works throughout the year to bring quality enrichment opportunities to our students as well as raise funds for student programming. PTO meetings are held once a month and are open to the public. All Blair families are encouraged to attend. Please join us to learn more or email us at email@example.com.
PTO Board Meetings
PTO meetings are held once a month and are open to the public. Meetings begin at 5:30 PM and are held in the cafeteria. Free child care and dinner is provided for families wishing to attend the meetings.
2023-2024 Meeting Dates
2022-2023 Meeting Dates
2019-2020 Meeting Dates
- September 19, 2019 - Meeting Agenda
- October 24, 2019 - Meeting Agenda
- November 21, 2019 - Meeting Agenda
- December 19, 2019 - Meeting Agenda
- January 16, 2020 - Meeting Agenda
- February 20, 2020 - Meeting Agenda
- March 19, 2020
- April 16, 2020
- May 21, 2020
2018-2019 Meeting Dates
- September 20, 2018 - September Agenda
- October 18, 2018 - October Agenda
- November 15, 2018 November Agenda
- December 20, 2018 December Agenda
- January 17, 2019 January Agenda
- February 21, 2019 February Agenda
- March 21, 2019 March Agenda
- April 18, 2019 April Agenda
- May 23, 2019 May Agenda
For more information, please email to PTO board at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PTO Board Members
President: Cory Dean Jr., 616.328.0511
Treasurer/Secretary: Melissa Dean, 231.218.1805
Email the Blair PTO board at email@example.com.