Underwater Creatures LEGO Robotics
LEAP Underwater Creatures LEGO Robotics
About the Program
LEAP is excited to offer Underwater Creatures Robotics! Whether your son or daughter has a great imagination, likes to figure out how things work, or simply loves to build, you’ll love seeing your child learn engineering and design skills in a fun and easy way in this four-week course. This program is being held at Old Mission Peninsula School but is open to all TCAPS students in grades 1-3.
In our new Underwater Robotics course, your future design engineer will:
- Take on challenges to create robots with an underwater theme.
- Use engineering and design to make a fish that flaps its tail or fins, an octopus that spins, a sea turtle that draws its head into its shell and a hungry shark.
- Be using LEGO bricks and WeDo software.
- Be having a blast creating these robots while learning practical STEM skills
- Classes will be held once a week immediately after school for one hour.
- Schedule: TBD
- Must have a minimum of six students to hold the class and a maximum of twelve.
- Registration Deadline: TBD
- $125 for the four-week session
- Reduced rates are not available for this program.