LEAP Team Tennis
2016-2017 LEAP Team Tennis
For Grades 4-5
LEAP 4-5 Team Tennis is open to all boys and girls in grades 4-5. This year, all registered players will either practice at East Middle School or West Senior High School. See below for specific practice days/times. Match play will be held on Fridays. All participants who register before the deadline will receive a tennis racquet.
- April 21, 2017 (late registrations are not available for this program)
- May 3, 2017
- East Side – TBD
- West Side – TBD
- *The first Friday will be a practice, the following Fridays will be match play.
- East League: Matches will be played Fridays at East Middle School starting at 5:30 PM (May 12, 19 and 26).
- West League: Matches will be played Fridays at West Senior High School starting at 5 PM (May 12, 19 and 26).
- End of season Jamboree will be held at West Senior High School on Saturday, June 3, from 12:30 PM – 2 PM outside, weather permitting. Otherwise the gym at West Senior High School will be used instead.
- Practices and/or matches will not be made up if canceled due to weather conditions.
Payment is required at the time of registration. To register online using a MasterCard or Visa, please follow the link below. Payment with cash or check can be made in the LEAP office located at Central High School, 1150 Milliken, Traverse City. Please use the main school entrance, the LEAP office is located just inside the doors to the right. Office hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM. Please call the LEAP office at 231.933.1758 for more information.
NOTE: Registration is not complete until you receive an email from Byte confirming the registration. If you do not receive this email within 5 minutes of registering, submit the information again or call the LEAP office (231.933.1758) for assistance. If you did not receive an email from Byte, the payment did not process and the student is not registered.