Silver Lake Elementary School
Terry Smith, Principal
Paula Parshall, Administrative Asst.
Michelle Ellul, Adminstrative Asst.
5858 Culver Rd.
Traverse City, MI 49685
Attendance Line: 231-933-5791
School Hours: 8:15 a.m.-3:13 p.m.
Half Day Dismissal: 11:37a.m.
Check out TCAPS 24/7. It is designed to keep elementary students engaged in learning on snow days. Students can access a number of age and grade appropriate lessons using a computer or mobile device.
Pitching Clinics start November 23rd
Long-time baseball coach Dave Kenny will be offering pitching clinics again this year on Sundays this Fall and Winter at West Middle School. Clinics will be small group instruction (no more than 3 athletes at a time) and each pitcher must supply their own catcher (this can be a sibling, parent, etc.)
- Ages 8-12: 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Ages 13 and up: 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Sessions run 30-45 minutes in length
- Sessions will not exceed a 4 to 1 player to coach ratio
- Fall/Winter Sessions: 11/23, 11/30, 12/7, 12/14, 1/4, 1/11, 1/25
- Winter/Spring Sessions: 2/8, 2/15, 2/22, 3/1, 3/8, 3/15, 3/22
- $20 per session
- Register for an individual date or for multiple dates
(no more than 1 time slot per week, please)
- Payment for each session must be made prior to the session date.
- Reduced rates are not available for this program.
Click below to go directly to the Silver Lake Dreambox website:
Parents can access the State's MDE website and find Grade Level Content Expectations (GLCEs) for all core curriculum areas. http://michigan.gov/mde/0,1607,7-140-28753_33232---,00.html
The following are some Internet sites that may also be worth having your child use to keep their skills sharp: