Traverse City Area Public Schools (TCAPS) is the largest district in northwestern Michigan and offers the area’s widest variety of high quality academic and extracurricular programs. Serving 10,000 students across 300-square-miles of Grand Traverse, Benzie and Leelanau counties, TCAPS is home to 12 elementary schools, two middle schools, three high schools and a variety of preschool classrooms.
- Nationally Ranked High Schools
- Award Winning Music and Performing Arts Programs
- Class A Athletics
- Preschool and Montessori Programs
- International Programs
- World Languages
- Advanced Placement, Early College, Dual Enrollment
- K-12 STEM, SCI-MA-TECH and Robotics
- TCAPS Online Academy
- Cultural Exchange Programs
- Extracurricular programs, including Newspaper, Yearbook, Debate, Odyssey of the Mind, Model United Nations, National Honor Society and so much more.