TCAPS Preschool Programs
Licensed all day and half-day programs for children ages 33 months to 5 years of age are provided in a safe, nurturing environment. Our facilities include a school library, gymnasium, playground, and cafeteria.
Activities in the Preschool Programs address each child's individual developmental needs, with the emphasis on literacy and language development. Children will engage in Spanish and music instruction, arts and crafts, creative games, science and nature projects, computers, productive play, and rest. Children will also receive social, physical, emotional, and intellectual stimulation throughout their day.
All TCAPS Preschools Offer:
- Spanish and music instruction by certified teachers
- Creative Curriculum, with a focus on literacy and language development
- Personalized learning unique to each child’s developmental abilities
- Qualified, caring, and experienced staff
- Full and half day options
Additional Preschool Options Include:
- International Baccalaureate* option offered at TCAPS International School at Bertha Vos
- Toddler/Primary Montessori offered at TCAPS Montessori at Glenn Loomis and Primary Montessori at Courtade Elementary School
TCAPS Preschool Programs operate the same calendar and hours as the regular school program.
2013-2014 Registration Information
For more information on program locations, fees, or to enroll, please call the Early Childhood Department at (231) 933-1759.
*TCAPS International School at Bertha Vos is a candidate school* for the Primary Years Programme. This school is pursuing authorization as an IB World School. These are schools that share a common philosophy—a commitment to high quality, challenging, international education that TCAPS International School at Bertha Vos believes is important for our students.
Only schools authorized by the IB Organization can offer any of its three academic programmes: the Primary Years Programme (PYP), the Middle Years Programme (MYP), or the Diploma Programme (and in addition, the IB Career-related Certificate). Candidate status gives no guarantee that authorization will be granted. For further information about the IB and its programmes, visit http://www.ibo.org.